Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cloud err. Come again?

     To tell you honestly, when I heard about Cloud Computing from my CmSc2 lab instructor, I was kinda confused. I think it's not my first time to hear about that phrase but I honestly don't know what it means, until I watched the video my instructor assigned.

     Plugging in and Starting using it. This is the power of Cloud Computing. Very simple. Because this involves delivering hosted services over the internet, this makes the world easier.


     
       Cloud can be accessed all over the world.  Because of its convenience, one does not need too much money and effort. It's just one click away.


 
     Cloud Computing is an application made for consumers and as well as for the producers. By means of technology, both of them can communicate with each other without even having physical contact.


 
     So, sit back, relax and enjoy the benefits of Cloud Computing.




No comments:

Post a Comment